how old i am

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers <>

Friday 25 April 2014

listen

i thought people would understand.
i thought he would understand.
how much i hate my past.
how much i hate being me in the past.
i thought he would understand.
why is it so hard to be a better person.
why is it so hard,
if only he could see how much i respects him.
if only he knows,
how much he means to me.
how much i've been telling people good things in him.
how much i want him.
how much i need him.
how much i compared everyone to him.
how much im proud having him.
how i never treat any other, like i did to him.
how much i love him.
if only he knows.


i never ask anything in return.
except for loving me back and accept me and my past.
is it so hard.
am i that bad?
i hate myself.
why can i never be good enough?
why can i never be strong enough?
why can i never be patient enough?


truly 200%
i still want this, want us, want u.
and im gonna stay as long as you need,
i promise im gonna improve better,
remember how much we want to be successfull in future.
we both, together.
im gonna be better.
inshaaAllah.
be strong zunita.
this just a small matter.
be patient.
Allah there to coax you.
alhamdulillah :)